- 10 Day Jumpstart (May 12-16, 19-23 | September 8-12, 15-19) - Supercharge your health in 10 days with this new fitness option. Jump start a new wellness routine, shoot past a plateau or energize your routine with new ideas from a certified YMCA personal trainer. Register online.
- Fitness Expo (June 20-22) - Be one of the first to experience new techniques coming to your group exercise classes by joining us for master classes taught by an internationally renowned trainer.
- 12-Week Summer Slim Down Bootcamp (June-August) - Join a group of your peers to drop the pounds in this 12-week bootcamp! Great for all fitness levels, a YMCA Certified Personal Trainer will help you achieve your goals while you make new friends. Meets 3 times/week. $180/Y Member, $240/Non-member, $8/drop-in.
- 100 Mile Swim Club - Challenge yourself to swim 100 miles over the course of a year and earn a a free t-shirt.
- 12-Week Feelin' Fab Fall Bootcamp (October-December) - Join a group of your peers to drop the pounds in this 12-week bootcamp! Great for all fitness levels, a YMCA Certified Personal Trainer will help you achieve your goals while you make new friends. Meets 3 times/week. $180/Y Member, $240/Non-member, $8/drop-in.
- Battle of the Bulge Weigh-in option (Thanksgiving - New Year’s) - Avoid weight gain over the holidays and finish the year strong with a personal challenge.
- Group Exercise 12 Class Challenge (Thanksgiving-New Year's) - Stay active through the holidays with this challenge to attend 12 YMCA group exercise classes. Download flyer and register online.
- Group Exercise Marathon (January) - Northwest YMCA | download flyer | register online.
- 12-Week Transformation Bootcamp (February-April) - Get support from a Y expert personal trainer who will help you achieve maximum results and reach your goals in the Y’s 12-week Transformation Bootcamps! Feel better as you lose weight, boost energy and tone muscles while you make new friends. Meets 3 times/week. $180/Y Member, $240/Non-member, $8/drop-in. View schedule and register online.
- Racquetball Tournament (February) - Test your skills on the court with this annual event for all skill levels at the Downtown YMCA.
- Frosty 5K Fun Run & Family 1 Mile (Jan. 1) - Start your new year off right with a brisk 5K run or walk downtown on New Year’s morning.
Event Pictures | Results: 2014 | 2013
- Drumstick Dash (Thanksgiving Day) - Bring your friends and family to burn off the calories you will eat later that day and get your workout in early! All levels and ages are welcome! Join us inside the Y following the race for hot chocolate, apple cider and Thanksgiving goodies. For more information, contact Jamie at 316-320-9622.
2013-2014 Indoor Triathlon Calendar
- November 10 - South YMCA
- December 1- West YMCA
- January 12 - East YMCA
- February 16 - Downtown YMCA
- March 9 - Andover YMCA
- April 6 - North YMCA
- June 1 - Northwest YMCA (championship)
Indoor Triathlon distances: 500 yd swim, 6 mile bike, 2 mile run
Outdoor Triathlon distances: 500 yd swim, 10 mile bike, 2.5 mile run
Compete in indoor triathlons November-June as part of our Triathlon Cup series. Earn points based on time, place and events completed.