You are here
When you give to the Y, you make a meaningful difference in your community.
With a focus on youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility, strengthening communities is our cause.
We rely on the generous support of donors like you to help thousands of people in our community. That’s why the Y is committed to taking on many of the greatest challenges facing our youth, our health and our community. We need your gift to make it happen. Together, we can help our friends, families and neighbors achieve so much more.
THROUGH THE Y’S COMMITMENT TO...
- You help kids discover who they are and what they can achieve.
- You help kids learn new skills and build confidence.
- You teach kids values that lead to positive behaviors.
- You encourage educational achievement.
- You help to improve the region’s health.
- You bring families closer together.
- You encourage good nutrition and physical activity.
- You help foster new relationships through fitness, sports, fun and shared interests.
- You keep kids off the streets after school.
- You help teen parents stay in school.
- You assist struggling parents in holding down a job with access to affordable child care.
- You give teens a chance to succeed in the workplace.
- You strengthen your community.
Levels of Giving
Contributors who give $50 or more will have their name inscribed on the Annual Campaign Wall prominently located in the lobby of each Greater Wichita YMCA branch. Additional opportunities are available for Champion-level donors. View the Annual Campaign brochure for more information
Annual Campaign Champions
George Williams Circle: $10,000 & up
Annual Campaign Partners
Friends of Youth: $500-999
Patron of Youth: $250-499
Century Club: $150-249
Community Giving: $1-59