The entire staff of the El Dorado YMCA is committed to serving our members and our entire community. We, like all Greater Wichita YMCA employees, require all staff - especially our leadership - to model the YMCA's core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility at all times and to lead our efforts consistently with our mission to empower healthy spirit, mind, and body for all. Please use the links below to email our leadership or our CONTACT US form for more ways to provide feedback, ask questions, and get support.
Matt who is from St. Louis, Missouri has been working for the YMCA since 2007. Matt has experience in youth programming, camp, sports, operations, and aquatics. As a youth Matt was able to participate at his local Y through the Annual Campaign so he knows first hand how a YMCA can impacts its community. Matt is married to Jill and they have 2 boys, Emmett and Tucker. Matt holds a degree in Physical Education from Lindenwood University.
Wendy is bringing a high level of expertise and passion to the El Dorado Y. Along with a Bachelor of Arts Degree is Recreation Administration; she has started and directed multiple cities Recreational Departments successfully, worked in City Government and the private sector of recreation development and management. Wendy strongly believes in the mission of the YMCA and loves the opportunity to serve her hometown community.
Matt joined the El Dorado team in 2009. Matt takes pride in making sure the 40,000 sq foot El Dorado branch members have a pleasant experience.
Kari is a resident of El Dorado. Kari started working for the Y in 2018 starting in Kid Zone, then Youth Program Coordnator, and now serves as our Admin. During Kari's free time you will find her spending time with her husband and their 3 little girls.
- CERTIFICATIONS ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, ACE, YMCA Personal Trainer, SrFit, Foundations of Group Exercise and Yoga.
- SPECIALTIES flexibility, strength training, general fitness for all ages and abilities
- DEGREE(S) B.S. Kinesiology (Wichita State University)
- CERTIFICATIONS ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, TRX, Mat Pilates, Towers Pilates, Foundations of Group Exercise
- SPECIALTIES functional training, kickboxing, and core strength
- DEGREE(S) Attendng WSU
- CERTIFICATIONS ACE and YMCA Foundations of Strength and Conditioning
- SPECIALTIES Weight training, muscular strength, muscular endurance, strength and conditioning, and weight loss.