The Greater Wichita YMCA will offer a one-day basketball camp (for kids, ages 5-12) at our YMCA Farha Sport Center South Courts.
The event will teach the fundamentals of basketball and enhance player understanding of the game while developing form, ball-handling, passing, and offensive scoring moves. Participants will be grouped by age and approximate skill level to ensure a great experience for every young athlete.
- WHEN MON 8/10, 10AM-3PM
- WHO All kids/skill levels, ages 5-12
- NEEDS Participants must bring:
- Appropriate athletic apparel and non-marking sneakers
- Bagged lunch and resealable water bottle
- Individual basketballs required (for health/safety)
- COSTS $50/player for Greater Wichita YMCA members, $70/player for community participants
There are 50 slots available and participation limits will be strictly-enforced. Register today at any Greater Wichita YMCA branch's Welcome Desk or online.