As part of the YMCA of the USA, the Greater Wichita YMCA participates in the Nationwide Membership program. The program allows members of any participating YMCA to use the facilities of any other participating YMCA while traveling. We offer any full-time member of any other Y to come and enjoy our branch locations in Andover, Kansas, El Dorado, Kansas, Newton, Kansas, and throughout Wichita, Kansas and we encourage our members to take the privileges of membership with them when they travel for business, pleasure, or any other reason.
If you are a Greater Wichita YMCA member looking to use your membership outside of the area - use the following tiles to better understand the program, find a participating location near your destination, and plan your visit. If you are a member of another Y looking to use our locations - the tiles below will show you were our locations are located and their hours, etc., help you make the most of your visit, clarify the policies and rules that apply to your visit,
A few notes on Nationwide Membership:
- All YMCAs are independently owned and operated under the YMCA of the USA.
- You may, at our locations or others, be asked to formally join a Y facility you regularly use based on the policies of that location.
- Not all YMCAs participate in the Nationwide Membership program and some locations offer reduced (vs. free) access to their locations for visiting members.
- You should always contact the YMCA you plan to visit - including ours - to understand requirements, rights, and costs for Nationwide Membership usage.
- You should ask your YMCA to print you a proof-of-membership form, Away Card, or other identifier - including our Netpulse app (find links below) and/or verify the right person/number for other YMCAs to contact to verify your membership.
- By participating in the YMCA Nationwide Membership Program, you agree to release the National Council of Young Men’s Christian Associations of the United States of America, and its independent and autonomous member associations in the United States and Puerto Rico, from claims of negligence for bodily injury or death in connection with the use of YMCA facilities, and from any liability for other claims, including loss of property, to the fullest extent of the law.
ANOTHER REASON Y
The Greater Wichita YMCA offers national Y access for members and offers hundreds of support options for a healthy spirit, mind, and body including: