The Greater Wichita YMCA has completed our re-opening and entering a new season of service - HELLO SUMMER.
Nearly five weeks after first welcoming back members for limited offerings, the Greater Wichita YMCA has completed the final phase of its re-opening plan and is moving forward. The organization has served the community for over 135 years - with joint support through many seasons of adversity and many seasons of joy. Today marks a new season.
An overview of our HELLO SUMMER offerings include:
- Opening TWO of our Outdoor Water Parks on SAT. 6/20
- Guest Passes will be again available/honored on MON. 6/22
- We'll expand our Kid Zone hours starting on MON. 6/22
- Our Summer Sports season will start game play on MON. 6/22
- Our Summer Hours - with later closing times - start MON. 6/22
Please note that we will continue to prioritize public health amidst ongoing COVID-19 considerations. We encourage all participants to stay home if sick, consider wearing masks, to maintain relative distancing, and to cooperate with occupancy limits. Our staff will continue with daily wellness screens, masks, and - in most situations - gloves.