The Greater Wichita YMCA is the region's largest provider of Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE)-licensed Child Care. We offer a variety of programs and types of child care for children from six-weeks-old through the end of fifth grade. You can learn more about our Child Care programs and find policies and parental information and enrollment and registration processes, as well as appropriate paperwork, below. Want to talk more about our offerings?
Please note the following:
- Registration processes are different for each of our Child Care options - find step-by-step instructions and contact information for questions in the "overview brochure" for each program.
- Enrollment options vary but may include in-person at a branch or care site (branch or school), online, or by mail. Applications are only accepted as indicated in paperwork.
- ALL participants in our licensed child care programs must complete KDHE paperwork prior to enrollment. See submission process outlined in step-by-step instructions for enrollment.
- Additional details, policies, requirements, restrictions, and considerations for each program can be found in the "policies and parent information" documents for each program.
- The Greater Wichita YMCA Child Care and Camp staff must CONFIRM all participants before enrollment should be consider finalized/child care starts, without exception.