NEW YEAR - NEW ________. Whatever you hope to accomplish in 2020, start now at any area YMCA location. JOIN TODAY and SAVE $50. Visit any branch location or tap "JOIN NOW" to get started.
In Youth Flag Football (boys and coed), the focus is on teamwork in a positive and structured environment. Children will learn how to throw, catch, run routes and other aspects of the game that will keep them active and help them develop skills such as hand-eye coordination. In addition, children will have an opportunity to develop leadership skills and build self-esteem as they improve their technique.
|SESSION||REGISTRATION ENDS||PRACTICE BEGINS||SEASON DATES|
Each season has 8 scheduled games (weather permitting).
- $45 Y Member
- $65 Non-Member | Save each time you play - learn more about becoming a YMCA member, here.
Y reversible jersey ($15 each). Available for purchase at front desk of any YMCA location.
- League Features
- Volunteer coaches. Learn more about volunteering at the YMCA, here.
- Focus on fundamentals and new skill development
- Equal playing time
- All players play a minimum 1/2 of each game
- Teams practice once a week for an hour. Days and times determined by the volunteer coach.