Studies show that summer - for far too many kids - means the end of learning, physical activity, social engagement, and other benefits of full, planned days. The Greater Wichita YMCA, committed to the health and well-being of our entire community, urges parents and families to make a plan this summer and hopes to be part of that plan.
We offer a huge variety of programs and offerings that will not only keep your children active and inspired - they'll keep your whole family moving forward. Consider these options:
- SUMMER DAY CAMP - Discovery, rodeo, sports, special interest, and teen camps - for ages 6-16 - through Friday, August 9
- WATER PARKS - Unlimited use of four outdoor aquatics centers in Andover and around Wichita is "free" for members
- YOUTH SPORTS - Baseball, softball, t-ball, basketball, volleyball, and soccer for kids 3+ at branch and sports center locations
- RESPITE PROGRAMS - Mom's Day Out and Parent's Night Out programs allow kids to be entertained and parents to have "me" time
- SWIM LESSONS - Anyone, ages six-months-and-older can participate in two-week, month-long, and seasonal swim programs
- GROUP EXERCISE - 800+ classes weekly, included in membership, for kids, families, and adults - held inside and outside
- EDUCATION - Cooking, disease prevention and management, personal training, and nutrition coaching are all available for various ages
We extend discounts on most of our programs and activities for members and we offer memberships for kids, individuals, families, and older adults and all of our membership rates and program prices vary by what you can afford with income-based financial assistance for those who qualify
For a limited time only - we're also offering a $0 JOINER FEE* (a $50 savings) if you join online. This exclusive discount won't last so don't miss out on more savings and more fun this summer. Click the tiles below to learn more about our offerings and to start your summer plan.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Membership and enrollment available online and in-person (phone or physically) at any Greater Wichita YMCA location. "Join for free" offer is a reflection of the suspension of standard, $50 joiner fee. No other discount or offer is available or implied. Member-based discounts on services, programs, activities, add-ons, etc. vary by offering and are subject to change including dollar amount or percentage of discount. Pricing references are based on standard membership and enrollment. Income-based financial assistance is available for those that qualify and does not effect offer or statement of offer. This offer and all pricing, including joiner fee, is subject to change, extension, or termination without notice and pricing is subject to change without notice. All new and renewing members must qualify for membership including all terms, conditions, and restrictions of membership and must agree to comply, at all times, with all rules and policies governing membership and access and usage of facilities.
READY TO GET STARTED?
When you're ready to start planning your family's summer - just choose a tile below:
ANOTHER REASON Y
We offer families and kids a summer full of fun and provide dozens of other support programs for healthy spirit, mind, and body including: