The Greater Wichita YMCA has been serving the entire community for 135 years and we hope to do so for at least 135 more. We can't say "thank you" enough for your patience, support, and cooperation through our on-going efforts to resume traditional operations while prioritizing public health amidst ongoing COVID-19 concerns.
- Stay home if sick / at high exposure risk
- Wear a face mask inside our facilities
- Wash hands frequently, avoid face touching
- Wipe all surfaces before/after every use
- Consider the risks of participation
- No clustering/use of adjacent equipment
- Limiting activities that don't allow spacing
- Enforcement of occupancy limits
- Only activity-related, incidental touching
Need an at-home alternative?
The Greater Wichita YMCA is here for you, 24/7. Enjoy online workouts from any connected device while our facilities are closed or when you are not able to come to one of our locations using Y360 on-demand.
- Touchless check-ins
- Removal of hard-to-clean items
- Modified spaces/activities
- Mandatory on-going cleaning