The Greater Wichita YMCA has been serving the entire community for 135 years and we hope to do so for at least 135 more. We can't say "thank you" enough for your patience, support, and cooperation through our on-going efforts to resume traditional operations while prioritizing public health amidst ongoing COVID-19 concerns.
- Stay home if sick / at high exposure risk
- Wash hands frequently, avoid face touching
- Wipe all surfaces before/after every use
- Consider the risks of participation
- No clustering/use of adjacent equipment
- Limiting activities that don't allow spacing
- Enforcement of occupancy limits
- Only activity-related, incidental touching
Need an at-home alternative?
The Greater Wichita YMCA is here for you 24/7 with YMCA360. Enjoy on-demand workouts
and livestreams on mobile, TV and web anywhere, anytime on your schedule.
- Touchless check-ins
- Removal of hard-to-clean items
- Modified spaces/activities
- Mandatory on-going cleaning