An Evening to Enjoy - For You and Your Kids
Take a night off from parenting responsibilities to enjoy the time by yourself or with people you miss while your kids enjoy a full evening with friends old and new including:
- DINNER - Fun options that are sure to please
- SWIMMING - Activities in the family pools
- OPEN PLAY - Kids decide what - and with whom - to play
- STORIES - Reading and storytelling time
- CRAFTS - Arts and creativity with take-home results
Parent's Night Out FAQ
The Greater Wichita YMCA Parent's Night Out program is for the entire community - not just YMCA members.
As with all programs and activities, the Greater Wichita YMCA welcomes community (non-member) participation but pricing is set based on membership status. Want to save on Parent’s Night Out? Consider joining the YMCA.
All Mom's Day Out / Parent's Night Out participants must meet, agree to, and observe our membership policies or Guest Pass policies, and our facilities usage policies. Failure to do so could result in immediate suspension from participation.
Children should arrive in comfortable, play-appropriate clothing and sneakers and a sweatshirt or light jacket for outside activities (fall and spring). They should also bring:
- Swimsuit and towel (if you would like your child to swim/participate in water activities)
- Any other needed items (diapers and pool diapers, etc. Swim diapers are required for children in diapers and children who are potty training)
We encourage all children (including siblings) to have their own bags and supplies. Additional personal items should not be brought - the Greater Wichita YMCA nor its staff are responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
*If your child suffers from food allergies, we recommend your child bring their own dinner.
Contact the Youth and Family staff (in the Kid Zone) at any Greater Wichita YMCA branch location or use our CONTACT US form for more ways to get answers.