The average American says their schedule becomes "chaos" during the Holiday Season (Thanksgiving through New Year's Day) as parties, programs, special events, and time with friends and family becomes a focus on top of our already busy days and weeks. Don't be "average" - even as you enjoy the season and festivities with family, friends, colleagues, and the community - you can and should maintain a schedule and reserve time for you. Our 850+ weekly group exercise classes with options for active older adults, youth and family, and specialized interests as well as classes in studios and in water. Register for our 12 CLASS CHALLENGE and spend time - with friends old and new - in classes and win. To participate and be rewarded is simple:
- REGISTER For $10 at any Greater Wichita YMCA location Welcome Desk
- GO TO/LOG CLASSES Any 12 - studio and/or pool, any location. Thanksgiving-New Year's Eve
- SUBMIT YOUR LOG Submit a list of your classes through our app or on paper
We'll be here to support you every step of the way with members getting unlimited WEEKLY use of
- Caring and engaged instructors and staff
- 1,050+ weekly hours of open fitness facilities
- 400+ hours of open courts and pools
- 9 indoor tracks, and more.
No matter how you want to maintain your weight this holiday season - let the Greater Wichita YMCA help.
MAKE A CONNECTION
The Greater Wichita YMCA offers challenges and hundreds more ways for you to pursue healthy spirit, mind, and body including: