We're really excited you're going to make your first visit to the Greater Wichita YMCA. We hope that you, like the 20,000+ people each day that come through our doors and the 300,000+ in our community that we serve annually, have a wonderful experience.
We have all the tools, support, offerings, and opportunities you might need to pursue your personal health, wellness, and fitness goals but we also know it can be overwhelming to enter a fitness facility for the first time. To help make sure you feel comfortable and empowered - we have put together a list of ten things we hope you'll do before, during, and after your first visit:
- DOWNLOAD OUR APP - Schedules, contests, and more - for iOS (Apple) and Android
- REVIEW YOUR OPTIONS - Check timing for open courts and pools and group exercise
- BRING YOUR KIDS - Use our Kid Zone Drop-In Nursery for 6-week- to 7-year-old children
- GET A TOUR - Have a Front Desk employee show you around and answer your questions
- MAKE NEW FRIENDS - Attend a Boot Camp or have Fitness Staff help with a work out buddy
- START SLOW - Our Muscle Pump and Water Works classes are great options for newcomers
- CONSIDER SUPPORT - Our Personal Training and Nutrition Coaching can help you do more
- EXPAND YOUR USE - Let us know how our offerings can help you and your family with wellness
- SIGN-UP FOR A SPORT - Adults and kids can participate in several organized sport leagues
- LET US KNOW HOW IT WENT - Use our Contact Us form to provide feedback on your visit
If you're ready for your first visit - as a guest or member - to the Greater Wichita YMCA, use the buttons below to find a location, look for a group exercise class, or get some answers to common questions.
In addition to planning your first visit - we encourage you to submit your email address in the field at the bottom of this page or to connect with us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn), too. You'll get a variety of updates and content to keep you aware of new offerings, events and happenings, and ways to connect and do more within the Greater Wichita YMCA.
ANOTHER REASON Y
Helping to make sure your first visit is a great one is just one way the Greater Wichita YMCA supports pursuit of a healthy spirit, mind, and body: