While we encourage community members to consider full membership for them or their families - to ensure first access to facilities, programs and services and discounts of offerings and activities, we do welcome guests at all of our nine branch locations including use of our seasonal, outdoor water parks. Guest passes are great options for:
- Those visiting the area for work, school, or vacation who want to maintain their fitness schedule
- Would-be members who want to get a "member experience" before they join
- Members who want to bring a friend (of theirs or their children) to use the facilities for a day
- Anyone who wants to enjoy our fitness centers, open courts and pools, group exercise classes, and more
All guests must review, meet, and comply with our full policies but pricing, considerations, and additional information are below.
GUEST PASS COSTS
Guest passes are only available for ONE use at ONE facility (speak with Front Desk or Membership staff about options for those needing access for a week, a month, or longer but who may not want or need a membership). Pricing for Guest Passes is as follows:
- INDIVIDUAL GUEST PASS - $10/person (Ages 18+ unless visiting with a Member or Guest ages 18+)
- FAMILY GUEST PASS - $18/family (1-2 adults and their legal children, ages 0-22)
GUEST PASS CONSIDERATIONS
- Guest passes are good for ONE use at ONE of our locations/branches/facilities (including Water Parks) without exception.
- GUEST PASSES ARE ONLY SOLD AT THE FRONT DESK INSIDE OUR BRANCHES (They can NOT be purchased at the entrance to our Water Parks).
- Locker rentals, towel service, Kid Zone, and other add-ons and extras are NOT covered by a Guest Pass
- Locations and offerings included with/covered by a Guest Pass include the following - when available to membership:
READY TO PURCHASE A GUEST PASS?
To purchase a day pass for you and/or your family, just visit any of our ten locations and our staff will take it from there.
GUEST PASS FAQ
Have questions about an individual day pass or a family visitor pass? Here are questions to some of our most common inquiries.
- Does a day pass provide me access to all Greater Wichita YMCA locations?
Yes - and no. A GUEST PASS gives you full access to any ONE of our facilities including all branch locations in Andover, El Dorado, Newton, and Wichita and/or our four, seasonal, outdoor water parks. This access includes all group exercise classes and the ability to enroll in sports and other activities. If you want additional add-ons (Drop-In Kid Zone Nursery, locker rental, towel service, etc.) those options are priced as members and payable at the Front Desk.
- Can I pre-purchase guest passes and/or give them as gifts?
Yes. While the majority of guest passes are direct purchases and are used on the day of the purchase, you CAN purchase day access in advance and/or give passes as gifts. Note that all guests must comply with all policies. Our Front Desk staff will help with options and processes. Note that all guest passes expire sixty days after purchase - even if not redeemed. No refunds or credits will be issued for guest passes.
- Does the Greater Wichita YMCA participate in reciprocal membership programs - like YMCA Nationwide Membership?
Yes. We are proud to participate in the YMCA Nationwide Membership program - allowing our members to enjoy 2,000+ facilities nationally and allowing members of associations around the country to enjoy our facilities while visiting the Wichita area. Note that not all YMCAs are locally owned and operated. Some local Ys, including ours, will encourage you to consider fully joining their Y if you are a regular or frequent user of their facilities while traveling. Learn more about our participation in the program here. Always contact our Front Desks or the location where you may want to visit to ask any questions you may have on access or privileges.
- How do I buy a Guest Pass? What payment options do you accept?
You can ONLY purchase a Guest Pass in-person at our Front Desks INSIDE branch locations. They are NOT sold at the entrance to Water Parks. It takes about five minutes - assuming our staff can immediately assist you - to complete the guest pass purchase/access process. You can purchase Guest Passes with cash, check, credit card or debit card.
- Are there rules or policies for those purchasing/using Guest Passes?
Yes. Guests must comply with any and all relevant policies including security, access, conduct, etc. Find and review all of our policies here.
The Greater Wichita YMCA welcomes guests and offers hundreds of other support options for those pursuing a healthy spirit, mind, and body including: