The Greater Wichita YMCA is proud of our role and presence in Southeast Kansas. Our organization:
- Is the largest provider of child care and before and after school care
- Offers more camp options than any other group
- Teaches more kids and adults to swim than any other organization
- Is the largest provider of community support for fitness as a part of disease management
- Has nearly 200,000 members aged 0 - 103
- Works, directly or through partners, with 300,000+ neighbors every year to empower a better community
- Teaches 800+ group exercise classes every week
- Operates nine fitness facilities (with a tenth under construction), four outdoor water parks, two sports centers and three additional branches for community development, child care and camp, and regional/metro/corporate staff
How do we do it? PEOPLE. We have over 1,000 employees (with up to 1,500 during summer water park and camp seasons) working with us - between our facilities and programs combined - and we're always looking for more. We are always seeking great people who are talented, dynamic, collaborative, and interested in learning, growing, and developing professionally. We don't just "hire people" - we grow leaders. Our staff, every day, impact those we serve and the community around us and we know that their success and advancement here means improvement to the entire community and our region's future.
Does that sound good to you? If so - use the tile below to link to our jobs portal where you can search by job type, title, location, and more. Still not sure? The other tile below gives you more information about our efforts and impact in the community - and can help clarify where your skills can help us do more.
ANOTHER REASON Y
The Greater Wichita YMCA offers hundreds of options, programs, and ways to support your pursuit of a healthy spirit, mind, and body including: