I'M NEW TO THE YMCA
- Your membership includes yourself only.
- You may upgrade your membership to add your family and dependents!*
- Your membership is good for all 9 of our Greater Wichita YMCA branch locations and the new Steve Clark YMCA and Wellness Center on the campus of Wichita State University.
- You may now visit a branch to meet our friendly, knowledgeable staff to get involved.
- Ask for a tour and a new member welcome packet.
- Learn how to sign in with your login number or with the YMCA app.
I'M ALREADY AN ACTIVE YMCA MEMBER
- If you are listed as a dependent on your family's membership, you will now have your own membership.
- If you currently have an adult membership that is paid for monthly, we will automatically change you to the WSU student membership.
- If you have a family membership and you are paying more than $29.90/month, we will automatically change your membership amount.
- If you are currently receiving a discount through your employer, your membership will only be changed automatically if the WSU Student Membership rates are cheaper than what you are paying now.
- If you are currently receiving a discount through your employer that is payroll deducted, you will need to initiate the change with your HR department or at the front desk at one of our locations.
- If you are currently on our Income-Based Financial Assistance program, your membership will only be changed automatically if the WSU Student Membership is cheaper than what you are paying now.
- If you paid for your membership in advance, you may be eligible for a refund to be issued via mail.
- Any value-added options will not be automatically removed.
HOW DO I UPGRADE MY MEMBERSHIP?
For all membership upgrades, please stop by the front desk at one of our locations to fill out a change form.
*Family Membership Upgrade- $29.90/month
This discounted rate is only available for students who are one of the two adult heads-of-household on their membership account. Students who are considered legal dependents on a family membership are not eligible for the family membership upgrade.
Value-Added Options- Monthly
Drop-In Nursery $13.00/one child
(Kid Zone) $18.00/family
Locker Rental $5.30
HOW DO I LOG IN TO THE WEBSITE
- When you register for activities on our website, your new login email will default to your WSU email address.
- Your current password will continue to work. If you have never registered online, your password will default to: first initial, last initial, date-of-birth. (i.e. John Smith 1/12/98 = JS011298)
This 77,000 sq. ft. building houses two more organizations:
- Health services to students through the WSU Student Wellness Center
- Medical services for the community through Wesley Healthcare Urgent Care