The holiday season is really about sharing time with those we most-appreciate . . . family and friends. The Greater Wichita YMCA is a resource for those in our community who want to connect while pursuing healthy spirit, mind, and body - however our neighbors define that. To encourage usage of our facilities and to allow members to share their Y time with family and friends we're offering three BRING A FRIEND weeks during the 2019 holiday season:
- THANKSGIVING WEEK Sunday, November 24, 2019 - Sunday, December 1, 2019
- CHRISTMAS WEEK Sunday, December 22, 2019 - Saturday, December 28, 2019
- NEW YEAR'S WEEK Sunday, December 29, 2019 - Wednesday, January 1, 2020
During those weeks all members can bring any non-member* (neighbors, friends, co-workers, family from out of town, etc.) to any of our locations to share time and enjoy our facilities during the holiday season. Guests will be allowed full member privileges for open courts, open pools, group exercise classes, and fitness floors and equipment.
TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS
While our staff will do all they can to ensure a great visitor experience - following these tips can also help:
- ARRIVE EARLY It can take 15-20 minutes to complete the process of issuing a guest pass - please allow time ahead of scheduled activities.
- BRING AN ID A photo ID is required for all potential guests ages 18+. You will also be asked to sign a waiver and some additional information.
- LEARN MORE To speed the Guest Pass process - review our Guest Pass conditions and restrictions before arriving. Find them HERE.
GUESTS PASSES INCLUDE
BRING A FRIEND weeks give the family and friends of members full member-level access to offerings including:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
"BRING A FRIEND" is offered at all Greater Wichita YMCA locations from Sunday, November 24, 2019 through Sunday, December 1, 2019 and from Sunday, December 22, 2019 through Wednesday, January 1, 2020. Qualifying guests will be afforded usage-only member benefits (facility hours, group exercise, etc. - but no discounts on programs, etc.). No coupon or validation code is required. See WELCOME DESK staff or MEMBERSHIP staff at any location for details and additional information. Like all Greater Wichita YMCA discounts, offers, and promotions - Bring a Friend weeks in 2019 are based on availability and are subject to change/cancellation without notice. No cash value is assigned to guest access for promotion participants. All members and guests/community members using facility must meet and comply with our policies and rules for both our guest passes and all of our facilities usage, without exception. The Greater Wichita YMCA and our staff reserve the right to refuse service and entry to guest members as appropriate. All guest pass and member rates, pricing, and fees and are subject to change without notice.
The Greater Wichita YMCA offers free access for member guests and hundreds of ways to pursue healthy spirit, mind, and body including: