DRIVING FUTURE SUCCESS
One of our signature fundraising events, participation in and sponsorship of the 11th Golf Classic will support more than 84,000 Wichita-area children and families through dozens of our programs and initiatives aimed at a healthier, stronger community. Your support of the Greater Wichita YMCA helps our young people reach their full potential and empowers them to live healthier lives.
11TH GOLF CLASSIC DETAILS
- DATE: Friday, May 3, 2019
- WHERE: The North Course at Crestview Country Club (1000 N. 127th Street East, Wichita, KS 67230) VIEW ON MAP
- FORMAT: Four-Person Scramble (four mulligans per team) with Monster Drive contest and Putting contest on-course
- TEE TIMES: Shotgun start at 7:45AM and 2:15PM
- LUNCH and AWARDS: Lunch will be served to all participants from 11:30AM-1:30PM. Awards for each golf session will follow round completion.
Registration for the event is now open. The cost of $600/foursome (or $150/single entrant) includes:
- Greens fees and cart rental
- Snacks and beverages on the course
- Lunch for all registered participants
- Gift bags with golf accessories and other prizes for all golfers
- 7AM - Registration/Range Opens (AM Session)
- 7:30AM - AM Session Announcements and Call to Tees
- 7:45AM - AM Session Shotgun Start
- 11:30AM-1:30PM - Participant Lunch (AM and PM Sessions)
- 1:30PM - AM Session Awards Presentation
- 1:30PM - Registration/Range Opens (PM Session)
- 2:00PM - PM Session Announcements and Call to Tees
- 2:15PM - PM Session Shotgun Start
- 6:30PM - PM Session Awards Presentation
Play where the pros play and help make our community better.
Crestview Country Club, the only private golf club in Kansas with 36-holes on two championship courses, is truly unique and a challenge and treasure to play. The club offers golfers two dramatic parkland style; mature tree-lined, 18-Hole Robert Trent Jones designed golf courses. The 11th Golf Classic participants will play a full round on the North Course, at 6,959 yards - complemented by a large practice putting green, a 125 yard short-game area to enhance your approach skills, a green-side chipping area and practice bunker, and a double-end driving range for full swing practice as well as spaces to relax and enjoy the game and scenery.