Our 2019 outdoor Water Park season runs from Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday, May 25) through Labor Day Weekend (Monday, September 2). With parks in Andover, Kansas and in North, Northwest, and South Wichita, Kansas - communities including El Dorado, Kingman, Newton, and Wellington and everything in between is less than thirty minutes of at least one of our family-friendly, low-cost water parks.
- MEMBERS enjoy unlimited access to all four parks at no additional cost
- GUESTS can purchase a GUEST PASS* and enjoy a full day at one of our water parks for $10/person or $18/family
* Guest Passes are ONLY sold at the Front Desk inside our branch locations. They are NOT sold at Water Park Entrances.
2019 OUTDOOR WATER PARK SCHEDULE
All four of our outdoor water parks have the same scheduled hours:
(Saturday, May 25 - Sunday, August 11, 2019)
- 1-7PM Daily except Memorial and Independence Days
- 12-4:30PM on MEMORIAL DAY (Monday 5/27) and INDEPENDENCE DAY (Thursday 7/4)
LATE SUMMER SCHEDULE
(Saturday, August 17 - Monday, September 2, 2019)
- 1-7PM Saturdays and Sundays
- 12-4:30PM on LABOR DAY (Monday 9/2)
NOTE - Our Water Parks will CLOSE (reopening the next day) if the air temperature falls below 80° (F), for heavy/severe rain, and/or for lightning within eight miles.
Find descriptions and attributes of our outdoor water parks, special events in and around our water parks, links to membership and guest pass information, and more below.