Check out our site listing to find out if the YMCA program is offered at your child’s school site.
KDHE Form completion opens Monday, July 10th. Registration for 2023-2024 school year opens Monday, July 17th.
To begin the registration process:
- Read our program brochure and parent policies before you begin.
- To begin the registration process, you must have an online account. To create or log into your existing online account, click here.
- Beginning Monday, July 10th, complete online KDHE and payment agreement forms.
- Beginning at 9:00am on Monday, July 17th, complete the Key Academy registration form and take to any Greater Wichita YMCA locations to secure your space.
- AutoDraft is available through credit or debit cards.
- Fees are due, and registration closes, by 10:00PM the Monday BEFORE the week of service, or selected start date.
- Need help with your account, have questions about enrollment or want to make a change? Reach out to our team in Child Care Accounts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-776-8842.
2023-2024 Weekly Fees
|YMCA Member||Community Participant|
|Before School (Breakfast Included)||$55||$60|
|After School (Snack Included)||$60||$65|
|Before and After School (Breakfast and Snack Included)||$70||$75|
View our parent policies and information for KEY Academy.
Our most frequently asked questions
KEY Academy is an ideal complement to the school day for students K-5. The program takes place at the school, so parents/guardians can modify their drop-off/pick-up times without adding a stop to morning and evening routines, and children can be in a known, comfortable environment. Our staff extends the school day with learning, games, activities, and fun and can provide homework support allowing families to enjoy their evenings together.
Children who participate in KEY Academy will have additional time with peers for building relationships and social and physical activities. They will receive homework and learning support. Children will also participate in activities and programs - that change throughout the year - to keep them engage and excited.
No, any child that meets the age requirement regardless of school attendance or KEY Academy participation is welcome to enroll in our School Day Out and Break Club sessions.
New KDHE forms must be completed each year.