Check out our site listing to find out if the YMCA program is offered at your desired location and day.
To begin the registration process:
- Read our parent policies and information before you begin.
- Create or log into your existing online account, click here.
- Complete the online KDHE forms and pay the enrollment fee online. KDHE and enrollment fee transaction must be completed and paid for before adding camps to your cart. Kansas Department for Children and Families (DCF) funds cannot be applied toward enrollment fees.
- Complete your registration at any Greater Wichita YMCA location OR register online.
- Deposit or full payment due upon registration.
Summer Camp FAQs
While our Welcome Desk, Child Care and Camp Branch, and Camp Accounts staff are happy to answer questions, the following are our most common inquiries.
The Greater Wichita YMCA’s Summer Day Camp season runs June 1-August 5. Scheduled camps operate Monday-Friday (excluding, Memorial Day, Monday, May 31, Monday, July 5 and Friday, August 6) and vary by location. Four-day camp weeks will be prorated. Attend as many weeks as you like at as many locations as you like! Register throughout the summer, as long as payment deadlines are met and space is available.
All children welcome, regardless of Greater Wichita YMCA membership. Children served by the Kansas Department of Children and Families accepted at each of our camp locations.
Y campers must have completed kindergarten and be between 5-12 years old to participate in Adventure and Sports Camps. Camp Hyde has programs for children age 6 through 16! Do you have a child who’s not old enough for camp? Jr. Explorer Camp is an option for kids who have not yet completed kindergarten ages 5 and under at select YMCA Early Learning Centers. Call 316.264.1610 for details.
Rates start at just $130 a week and include a camp T-shirt. Members save $20 a week. Scholarships are available to those who qualify, covering up to 50 percent of weekly fees. Email email@example.com with questions.
To cancel a registration and avoid charges, contact Child Care Accounts at 316.776.8842 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registration closing for the select week. Refunds will NOT be given after registration closes. Full fees will be due regardless of attendance.