Check out our site listing to find out if the YMCA program is offered at your desired location and day.
Summer Camp 2024: Coming Soon
To begin the registration process:
- Read our parent policies and information before you begin.
- Create or log into your existing online account, click here.
- Complete the online KDHE forms and pay the enrollment fee online. KDHE and enrollment fee transaction must be completed and paid for before adding camps to your cart. Kansas Department for Children and Families (DCF) funds cannot be applied toward enrollment fees.
- Complete your registration at any Greater Wichita YMCA location OR register online.
- Deposit or full payment due upon registration.
- If your child has any special needs or will need special accommodations while in our care, please contact our Child Care Office.
- If you need financial assistance, complete a child care financial assistance application and submit to our Child Care & Camp office.
1. KDHE forms and enrollment fee
2. What to do after the KDHE Forms are completed
3. Making a payment and viewing payment history
Summer Camp FAQs
While our Welcome Desk, Child Care and Camp Branch, and Camp Accounts staff are happy to answer questions, the following are our most common inquiries.
The Greater Wichita YMCA’s Summer Day Camp season runs May 30-August 3. Scheduled camps operate Monday-Friday and vary by location. Four-day camp weeks will be prorated. The complete schedule is posted at ymcawichita.org/camp.
Attend as many weeks as you like at as many locations as you like! Register throughout the summer, as long as payment deadlines are met and space is available.
All children welcome, regardless of Greater Wichita YMCA membership.
Y campers must have completed kindergarten and be between 5-12 years old to participate in Adventure and Sports Camps. Camp Hyde has programs for children age 6 through 14!
Do you have a child who’s not old enough for camp? Jr. Explorer Camp is an option for kids who have not yet completed kindergarten ages 5 and under at select YMCA Early Learning Centers. Call 316.264.1610 for details.
Rates start at just $155 a week and include a camp T-shirt. Members save $20 a week. Scholarships are available to those who qualify, covering up to 50% of weekly fees. Email email@example.com with questions.
To cancel a registration and avoid charges, contact Child Care Accounts at 316.776.8842 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registration closing for the select week (Monday prior). Refunds will NOT be given after registration closes. Full fees will be due in full regardless of attendance.